Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tuckered Out




















We've been travelling by car way too much recently. Euclid - I'm proud to brag - has done wonderfully as a passenger... no whining or "accidents." This picture encapsulates how Euclid, Katie and I all feel right now.


While I am too emotionally detached to sing the following to him directly, the picture reminds me of a lullaby I've always liked, "Godspeed" by the Dixie Chicks*.


Sweet Dreams, Math Man.


*If you look it up on YouTube though, you get to witness an interesting juxtaposition of sweet and soulful vocals (kind to the ear) against a punk rock-ified Dixie Chicks (harsh on the eyes). I will not give this video tacit approval by linking to it though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your puppy is too cute. what should we expect from such parents...
Jeff T