Monday, September 18, 2006

I Remember Having a Blog....

I have been a bad blogger. I keep feeling guilty about not posting, but I just haven't found time to get my thoughts on "paper". I"m afraid there won't be much to read until October though, because exams are looming ahead.

In the meantime, Anatomy Katie posted a spot-on and hilarious piece about our most recent dissection. (follow the hyperlink)

A quick run-down of what's been happening:
  1. My Katie visited last weekend (~8 days ago) and we had a great time making dinner together, etc. It was really nice to be "away" from med school for the weekend.
  2. Last week was my second set of quizzes. Even though I spent most of the previous weeekend NOT studying, I was golden for the anatomy quiz - in contrast to the first set, I knew to study ahead so that I wasn't scrambling to get everything in my brain by Monday.
  3. By the end of the week, my mind was fried. I was emotionally wrought, which - apologies to my anatomy group - was pretty evident during Friday's lab.
  4. Immediately after lab, I took my online biochem quiz, got in the car and drove directly to Ohio.
  5. This past weekend, I went to the OSU game and helped my Katie and her roomates move into their new house. I studied very little, and felt very good about it.
  6. Now it's time to get down to business. Anatomy, Biochem, and Histology are next Mon, Wed, and Fri.
PS The list was unnecessary, but it was fun for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is this what you were doing while I was in class today? I mean, there I was waiting for you in the fifth row sitting in the fourth seat with an empty seat to my left. And you don't even call me anymore (sniff sniff). I feel like we're just drifting further and further apart. I can't live like this, I just can't! While you're off on some wild road trip across the country I tirelessly work to keep the grades up and tests passed. When are you going to start working on your part of this relationship?

Mark said...

...well maybe if you'd take me out someplace nice once in a while!

Katie Grouse said...

So now I know what all that anatomy tension was really about.