Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Not Actually a "Full" Post

Genetics was supposed to be unstressful. My three weeks of November/December were supposed to be like summer vacation.

Well, I won't go so far as difficult, but I feel like this term has been very fast-paced. Having an exam every week still kind of looms over me. I spent last week studying very little; its picked up significantly, but isn't quite at pre-Thanksgiving levels.

Oh, and I'm going to class alot now. With so little time between the class and exam - less time to forget material - and so many required attendance classes, I might as well just attend. But "ugh" for 8 am classes. I mean seriously, I chose further education this year to avoid being awake before 10 am. Its like I'm employed I have to get up so early!

(Those last couple comments are to get all the real adults in the room riled up!)

4 comments:

Steve said...

Wait, when you have a real job you're supposed to be there before 10 a.m.? I suppose the next thing you're going to tell me is I shouldn't leave at 3:00.

Mark said...

:) Big Brother = Role Model !!

Katie Grouse said...

Yeah, apparently the 2nd years didn't have the SIM classes last year, so they actually never had to get up before 10 during genetics. Grrrr!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have finally discovered that there are two seven o'clocks in a day.