Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sweet Victory

We won.

For those of you who are not involved in the Ohio State Michigan rivalry, I may have been more obnoxious than usual last week (sorry Grouse) about football. I mean, this was (to me) the event of the century: Ohio State, ranked #1 in college football. Michigan ranked #2. Already greatest rivalry of college football, this game got inflated to "Judgement Day" status. No really, ESPN was using that very title for the game all during the preceding week.

So, Saturday came. Ohio State beat Michigan 42-39 in one of the best games I've ever witnessed. And we won. Oh, and we're going to the National Champ Game!

And that's all...Oh, you want to know what's going on in my life? Well, Katie and I have been splitting time between each other's parents which is fun. Just doing the standard Thanksgiving thing really. Ah, but the game.......

1 comment:

Katie Grouse said...

YES, you WERE obnoxious.... I was even toying with rooting for the other team just to get back at you, but you know me - I'd probably root for Ohio state by accident cuz I can't tell the difference anyway.